Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Beautiful Scene That I Recalling My Late Mom's



Beautiful Scene That I Recalling My Late Mom's

As the cruiseship moving forward to the the upper part of the YangZi River, the weather become more uncertain to predict.

While enjoy the natural scene, I am recalling the memory what my late mom's told me about her trip with her youngest brother.

Now the clear water is not to be seen. When the completion of the Da Ba the greatest & biggest water dam of this world, The weather & the Nature is going to be affected a lots.

I remember , I used to have very nice "Si-Yi" fish from Shanghai area of the YangZi. That would not be possible anymore.

The white dolphines are only left say 50 from 2,000 40 years ago.

Not only that. If the Dam is done by the act of god, then Shanghai would be under the water, we in the west coast in America would be having earthquake & Tsunami, ........etc.

I feel sad not only because of the corruptions & the local pollutions.

No comments:




CharlieBrown8989 aka Charlie Tan © 2006 - 2007 • all rights reserved