Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Stanwell Power station



This Coal fired Power Plant, are the main electric power resourceses for Power hungry China.

When the Developed Countries export the manufacturing base to China.

The Industries Waste such as these are also exported.

The Coal industry in Wales once was shut down in the 70's & 80's, but I believed that now China is buying Coal from Country like Wales; Australia..etc.

In my discussion with the authority concern, I am advocating alternative energy such as Solar; Wind & Geo Thermal or Bio-Waste for electric city generations.

However, it is difficult for them to accept the facts that that is best solution.

As for the balance of trade between provinces & also the balance of trade between countries internationally. For Economic reason & financial gain for both end & in private, trading of coal & fossil fuel have created many millionaires.

What can I do for now is just to express my opinion here for all to think about!!

This great shot by d70dug I will not pay to support censorship!

A great artist & member on www.flickr.com

No comments:




CharlieBrown8989 aka Charlie Tan © 2006 - 2007 • all rights reserved